The Pilates Method. A kind of gymnastics that’s fashionable and everyone’s talking about, but is it really as good and effective as it looks?
A little history
The early years of the twentieth century were the first years when Joseph Hubertus Pilates afflicted with various ailments he suffered from childhood sought a way to strengthen himself and improve his physical condition. He adopted Yoga, Gymnastics and Traumatology different positions and knowledge to create what was originally called Contrology, and later adopt the surname of its creator.
Change your body with Pilates
There is a lot of interest in the general population in improving physical condition, in having a flat belly, improving elasticity, etc… If this is your case, very possibly this interesting Gymnastic Method may be the best choice for you.
What Pilates will bring you is suced in 6 points:
Control, concentration, fluidity, precision, breathing and center,the latter being the most important (abdomen, pelvis and lumbar area) as the place where the stability and posture of the body reside.
The benefits of Pilates
- Improves the function of multiple organs, especially those related to the digestive system, respiratory system and circulatory.
We said that this discipline has as its protagonist the abdomen, because well the digestive system is one of the great ones involved in such benefits. The work of the abdomen contributes to the peristalsis of the small and large intestine. It improves pancreatic function and therefore regulates insulin.
- Postural re-education: helps improve posture, especially of the back and hip.
- It benefits the entire musculoskeletal system, activates circulation and prevents muscle injuries.
- Improves coordination and balance.
- Anyone can practice this, regardless of age and fitness.
- Very important breathing and concentration work is done.
This is a discipline that can be practiced only with the movement of the body, but there is a equipment of Pilates specially designed and designed to perform certain types of exercises.
Hoops, Pads, Blocks, Mattresses, etc… all designed so that you can train in the best way possible.